Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wait... What ...? Nooo ...LOL!

My husband and I were so tired that we fell asleep while watching BBC America. An hour or so later, I drifted awake to some surprises.

On the tube was two elderly women touring legal bunny ranches around the world so they could gain inspiration for a mobile bunny ranch in Britain. Yeah. Let it sink in.

The next show was about women who were so unhappy with their labias, that they went to some clinic to perform surgery to "pritty" it up. A 20 year old woman had the surgery done because she was tired of boys making fun of her labia and her sister spilling the beans to the boys. Can we say, you are missing the point?? You have more problems to deal with than - yeah. Then there were women who were depressed about their down there's, that they went to an artist guy who would take casts of their special place for his artwork to be displayed in museums. They showed the women laying on a table while the artist put blue goo-y stuff on their Chubakas. Wait ..what?? Say that again? Talk about bizarre - and then some. And more. Hey men out there, how would you like to have THAT job. .....My husband woke up to me vulturing him, saying that I am happy with my vagina.

These shows were all shades of wrong, but I couldn't stop staring! Then I felt like I needed to shower.