Saturday, May 15, 2010

Movie Review: Iron Man 2

A+ for the action.
A+ for the bells and whistles.
A+ for the cool fancy computer stuff.
F for the plot. Okay, D maybe.

I'm not one of those women who only loves romantic comedies. In fact, I dislike them unless they have a real plot and an unpredictable ending. My favorite movies are SciFi, fantasy, comedies, and zombie movies.

What I'm saying is that I'm all for guy movies, but ..peal off the A+ stuff mentioned above and there really isn't much substance to this flick. The love thing - eh. Saw that one coming. The conflict with Hammer - typical. Some of the humor - trite. Just because you spend a bazillion dollars on the action stuff does not give you the green light to go under on the plot. The things meant to be funny - saw right threw them. The funniest parts to me were the spinny thing on Penny's desk and Samuel L Jackson's eye patch. Haha, course I have to latch onto the most minute thing :).

Gleenobly's rating: 6/10.