Thursday, September 24, 2015

Trinity the dog passed away today. RIP. I love and miss you girly!








The dog I used to have passed away September 24, 2015.  I am glad I got to see her last October.  She was 17.  Thank you to my ex husband for letting me talk to her over the phone just before she was put down.  And for giving her rocky road ice cream as her final treat since of course she never had it before and you don’t give dogs things like that.  But since she was passing, why not?  Some songs off Youtube that help me mourn the loss of her.  God I miss you and I love you Trinity.  Rest in peace and stay cute okay?


  1. Dog Song 2 - dog art, pet loss, songs, Better With You There
  2. Gintama ending song Mr. Raindrop
  3. Uncle Cracker - Smile
  4. Tracy Lawrence - Find Out Who Your Friends Are
  5. Pat Monahan - Two Ways To Say Goodbye
  6. Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying
  7. Michael Buble - Home
  8. Wendy J Francisco - GoD And DoG
  9. Rainbow Bridge song of comfort for the loss of your special pet
  10. Sublime - I Love My Dog
  11. Owl City - When Can I See You Again
  12. Hanson - With You In Your Dreams
  13. Lonestar - I’m Already There
  14. My Best Friend the Dog Song